The collision between the Milky Way Galaxy and the Andromeda Galaxy.
the grand showdown
Andromeda is a bit bigger than us. So when that happens, Andromeda’s black hole is gonna consume our black hole in a vicious act of galactic canabalism.
Which is an actual term used in astronomy apparently.
“Galactic Cannabalism” sounds like an electro/death metal fusion band.
Galactic cannibalism is one of my favourite astronomical terms, but it doesn’t beat the term used for the stretching out into a long thin tube that occurs when something falls into a black hole (spaghettification) or the term used for a rock thought to be a meteorite but which later turns out to be an ordinary terrestrial rock (meteowrong).
I have a friend who is dyslexic and one time he said “I put the sexy into dyslexia” and he waited for like thirty seconds and just went “fuck.”
oh my fuckign god
HOW DOES IT SYNC UP SO WELL WHAT
i will reblog this as many times as it takes me to stop finding this funny
never not funny
Funny story: the dog my family had in high school, Mape, was part of a litter parented by champion AKC huskies. On the day they were born, Mape (and his littermates) were registered with the AKC as purebred huskies. We have the paperwork stating this.
Mape grew up to be 105 pounds of floppy-eared, rottweiler-bodied “purebred” Siberian husky.
Okay but imagine:
- Peter Parker going to a fan convention as Spiderman
- Peter Parker getting compliments on his Spiderman costume
- Peter Parker entering a Spiderman Costume Contest
- Peter Parker losing said contest
- Peter Parker losing the contest to Deadpool
- Game of Adventures - Collab w/ Mike Vasquez
- Dead Adventure - Collaboration With Mike Vasquez
- Adventure Wars - Collaboration With Mike Vasquez
- Super Smash Time - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Ocarina of Adventure Time - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Evil Dead Time - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Deadpool Time - Collaboration With Mike Vasquez
- Spider-Time - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Guardians of OOO - Collab w Mike Vasquez
- Arkham Warriors - Collab w Mike Vasquez
i was labelling stuff today and this lady scoffed at me and i was like hi and she was like writing with ur left hand is immoral. its 2014 and someone actually said that to my face
Writing with ur left hand is fine but having a URL like that is definitely not
i can’t even argue w that tbh